K&P LEGAL LAW FIRM
K&P LEGAL LAW FIRM Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“KVKK”), we, the undersigned, as K&P LEGAL LAW FIRM/ Erdal Kardas – Yelda Topuz Kardas Partnership acting as Data Responsible for the purposes hereof, hereby declare that your personal data and information will be recorded, kept, and, and may be disclosed/transferred to third parties, or be classified, and be processed as otherwise as specified in (KVKK), if and to the extent permitted by the applicable laws, and within the frame described here below.
In this text;
INFORMATION ABOUT PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
- Law on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”): Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data published in the Official newspaper of Turkish Republic on the date of 07.04.2016
- Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
- Data Processor: Refers to the natural or legal person who processes Personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, based on the authority given by him.
1. Collection, Processing and Business Purposes of Personal Data
Your personal data may vary depending on the relationship between you and our Law Firm; Our Law Firm may collect through oral, written or electronic means by means of automated or non-automated methods, units, website, social media channels, mobile applications and written, oral or electronic ways with similar means. Your personal data will be created and updated as long as your relationship with our Law Firm continues. Your personal data are collected by the relevant business units, the legal and commercial security of the Law Firm and our business relations with the Law Firm, the determination and implementation of our Law Firm’s strategies and the execution of the human resources policies of our Law Firm. In accordance with the KVKK Article No. 5. and 6. personal data processing requirements and purposes,
- In accordance with the law and honesty rules,
- Accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Relating to the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
- To be kept for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed,
2. To whom and to what purpose the personal data would be processed:
Your personal data collected; in order to ensure the legal and commercial security and the business relations of the Law Firm and the business and business strategies of our Law Firm and your company, we shall provide our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals in accordance with the personal data processing requirements and objectives specified in Articles No. 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
3. Method and the legal reason of collecting personal data:
Your personal data, all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media/environment, in accordance with the above mentioned purposes to offer our services within the scope of our Law Firm’s contract and the liability of the law fully and accurately acquired in order to be fulfilled. Your personal data collected for this legal reason may be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text in accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes set out in Articles 5 and 6 of the (“KVKK”) Law.
4. Your rights arising out of article 11 of KVKK:
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests for your rights to our Law Firm by the methods set out below, our Law Firm will finalize it free of charge within 30 days at the latest. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee set by our Law Firm will be charged. In this context, personal data owners; a. to learn whether your personal data and information are processed or not, and b. if processed, to request information in connection therewith, and c. to learn the purpose of processing and whether such data are used for the intended purposes or not, and d. to learn the identity of third parties who received such data at home or at abroad, and e. if your data are under processed or misprocessed, to demand correction of them, and f. to demand deletion/destruction of such data under the conditions specified in Article 7 of KVKK, and g. to request notification of transactions effected pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) hereinabove to persons to whom the data are transferred, and h. to object against a result obtained in disfavour of you due to analysis of such data solely via automatic systems, and i. if you incur damages due to processing of your data in violation of the laws, to demand indemnification of your damages. Your rights arising out of this Article will enter into force. Pursuant to Article 13 (1) of the Law, you may submit your request for using your rights mentioned above, in written or personal data, through other methods determined by the Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board does not specify any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to our Law Firm in accordance with the CMLP. In this context, the channels, and procedures in which you will submit your application in writing to our Law Firm within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK are described below. Your request, including your right to use your rights and the information required to identify your identity and use the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVKK, in a clear and comprehensible manner, including the identification and documentation of the identification and address information. You must send it to email@example.com by e-mail or Ankara Cad. No:81 Bayraklı Tower K:20 Bayraklı IZMIR Turkey by written form. Regards.
K&P LEGAL LAW FIRM