Labor Law / Employment Issues
K&P Legal also acts as Labor Law advisory for many international clients and the following services, including but not limited to, will be provided by our law firm;
- Preparing employment and severance Agreements
- Representation of the company before the Labor Law Courts,
- Reviewing current employment contracts
- Confidentiality agreements and non-compete clauses
- Terminations of the employment contract according to the special Labor Law rules
- Representation of the company in any audits and complaints related to Ministry of Labor and Social Security Institute.
- Having training for HR persons and management team for disciplinary process within company
- Employee handbooks to disseminate company rules, policies and regulations
- Employment discrimination, including disability discrimination
- Trade Union Law and support the company related to this subject.
- Presentation of seminars to and provide in-house training for our employment clients regarding employment-related issues and the changes in the law which impact them.
- Supervisory for the regulatory compliance
- Representing employer in areas of employment law including: discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, contract and defamation litigation, unemployment appeals and the enforcement of non-competition and non-solicitation agreements.
- Representing employer in the dealings with organized employees and their union representatives.
- Taking a strategic approach to every engagement, assisting employers in the negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements, developing and implementing union avoidance strategies, preparing strike responses, and arbitrating grievances.
- Counseling and Risk Management for Labor Law issues
- Reviewing of employee handbooks
- Workplace investigations and discrimination claims